About Southwest Oilfield Products, Inc.
Southwest Oilfield Products, Inc. is committed to delivering the highest quality products, on time, and creating positive significant impacts on our customers’ projects. We strive to maintain our innovative stance in the industry while partnering with our customers to share the focus on generating solutions.
- 1947 Founded with the Design of the First Bonded Piston, the Fail Safe Piston
- 1974 Introduced the Two Piece L-Shaped Fluid-End
- 1988 Introduced the Dual-Duro Piston
- 1996 Introduced Ceramic Liners
- 2000 Introduced Zirconia Liners
- 2004 Introduced Black Cat Piston
- 2004 Introduced Hydraulic Liner Retainer
- 2008 Purchased By LMP
- 2009 Expanded Product Line to Include Power-End Components
- 2010 Southwest Oilfield Products Expanded Service to Include Zero-N Laser Alignment Systems
- 2010 Expanded product portfolio to include Well Service Equipment manufacturing
- 2012 New High Pressure High Temperature Consumables
- 2013 Introduced Module Service Tool Kits; Research and Development of Frac Pump Consumables
- 2013: Combined our Well Service Equipment and Pump Solutions divisions under Southwest Oilfield Products